Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Dear Cousin Elizabeth,

Thank you so much for your thoughtful letter posted on your family blog. Please let me assure you that I indeed know all about sharing and I sweetly, happily, and enthusiastically share every single time -- as long as it's YOU sharing your toys with ME! It works even better when I can believe that every single toy in every room belongs to me and exists solely for my enjoyment. Your cooperation in allowing me to believe this will be most appreciated.

As for that "m" word that you mention, I'm proud to say that I have yet to stoop to such vulgarity. My mommy assures me that I'll know its meaning someday, but that I need not expose my innocent mind to such a word for now. She'd really appreciate it if you refrain from using such an ugly word in my presence. My favorite words happen to be "no" and "more," and if using them once is good, saying them ten times in a row has to be better!

I'll also be happy to demonstrate my very advanced folding abilities by taking all of the clothes out of any drawer or bag in your house that I can open. It's lots of fun to organize by laying them into piles, sorting shoes, and stacking diapers. See what a good job I did of unpacking my bag from the trip to Grandmother's house all over the kitchen floor?



Maybe we can even play tug of war with your mommy's pantyhose and wear her underwear on our heads! I'm really good at that, too. We'll spare you the picture of that, though.

By the way, I really like the picture that you sent in your Christmas card of me wearing Aunt Amy's hat from Peru. When Mama and Dada ask me who it is, every time I smile, point, and say, "Book!"



What a pretty baby -- surely she's me!!!

Lots of toddler hugs and kisses,
Cousin Brooke

3 comments:

Brad said...

For those unversed in our baby's language, "Book" = "Brooke"

Kate said...

Too funny! Can't wait to see you all!

KyTexBeth said...

LOL!!!!! You guys are hilarious!