Saturday, November 01, 2008

Happy Halloween from the Bear Family!

For the past two years, we've all dressed up as a family for Halloween and I've carved a special jack-o-lantern. Looks like we have a tradition! The Bear family has officially adopted Goldilocks!

Papa Bear, Mama Bear, Baby Bear and Goldilocks went on a trick-or-treating walk together last night. Although Brad really wanted to be Goldilocks, Brooke convinced him that she'd make a much better blond-haired little girl. We bought a set of sponge curlers and even a clip-on hairpiece for the occasion. Tres chic! I even got to use the curlers for my costume, too! And I did get a new dress from Goodwill, too -- no, that was not in my closet! And yes, those are pillows under Brad's and my clothes.

Our Bear-o-lantern:

4 comments:

KyTexBeth said...

What a cute pumpkin---and the kids are precious, too! You guys look like you have fun together!

David said...

Nice dress.

Erin said...

I'll loan it to Katie if you like it so much! :)

Vonda said...

Beautiful family and I Love the Bear theme and wow that is one impressive pumpkin!