Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!


Brooke had a very fun Halloween last week. Brad was able to join us at the playgroup Halloween party in the afternoon, which was lots of fun. Brooke adores her kitty outfit and even held still enough for me to draw some whiskers and a black nose. She was so proud of her costume that she started crying when I had to take it off to change her diaper! She wore the hat almost throughout the entire party. Great job on the costume, Nancy! We got LOTS of compliments. She was the only kid there with a custom, handmade costume.



We were exhausted after the party and still had trick or treating ahead of us. Brad took her around to our friends' houses and I agreed to stay behind to pass out candy. I think I got as much of a workout as Brad did jumping up to answer the doorbell every two minutes. I think I now know why Mom is the Halloween scrooge every year who shuts up the house and unashamedly pretends she isn't home. It's not that she doesn't like the kids, it's that she doesn't like getting off of the couch!

On a side note, my computer crashed last week and I am now shopping for a laptop. It's been painful around here without it, which is why it's taken a week for me to get this post up. Hopefully we'll get things straightened out before too long.

No comments: